Receive payment from customer
and follow integrated process #5, Contract to Billing
, to point of posting draw/invoice.
- Make bank deposit
- Apply payment to open receivables
- Import lockbox ( if applicable)
- Enter payment information:
- Deposit date, received date, check date
- Customer, amount, check number
- Select open invoices to apply payment, or if unknown, enter as Deposit on Account
- Once open items have been identified, recall deposit and apply against open items.
- Run edit list to review data
- Post receipts